Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Feud HERE WE COME!!!

Whooo Hoooo!!!! Can you hear me cheering?! If you could only see my smile! =) Family Fued finally called and we are going to be taping a show in 2 weeks! We are stoked!!!!! My sister tells me I have to get a hair cut...not negotiable! =) That's ok...because I know I need one. You know as a mom...we tend to put ourselves last on the day to day stuff. I haven't had a real haircut in nearly 2 years. My sister has trimmed it but a real hair salon...yea...I almost forgot what ones looks like. It's hard to find someone that knows how to do my hair...it's thin and very fine and just kinda unmanagable. I've found a couple of ladies...but they're not local. I didn't have anyone in Arizona...nor do I have one now... so... anyone in my area want to share their hair girl with me!?!?! =)

Ok...enough of my ranting. Family Feud! I'll keep you posted on our outcome! Keep your fingures crossed...and toes...eyes...and whatever else you can cross! =)

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

YOU HAVE to tell us when it's on tv. I can't wait to see you bouncing around and clapping..."good answer...good answer..."

Ah, the Feud.