Monday, February 11, 2008

LOVE AND RESPECT!!!


Steve and I went to the Love and Respect marriage conference this weekend and it was AWESOME! We really learned alot about eachother and how we think and therefore communicate. We would HIGHLY recommend the conference to everyone but if you can't get there...READ THE BOOK!!! www.loveandrespect.com

So my favorite part was this... The difference between a guy and a girl... Imagine... a married couple is getting ready to go out. The wife is standing infront of her closet and she says.."I have nothing to wear" BUT what she really means is "I have nothing new!". The husband is standing infront of his closet and he says, "I have nothing to wear". BUT what he really means is "I have nothing clean!". They both said the exact same sentance...but meant 2 totally different things!

This book and conference is all about our differences. We aren't wrong....we are just different.

No comments: