Sunday, February 3, 2008

Will the HERO!!!


So funny thing happened last night. I had just given the kids a bath and dressed Annabelle. Will was suposed to be getting his jammies on so I ran up stairs to use the bathroom. Hailey comes charging in and says...Will answered the door and it isn't our friends! OMG so I ran down stairs to find our neighbor standing there and Will at the door nekked!!!! Yes, naked. That is Will for you. Anyway, after my total embarrassment, my neighbor asked if I could help her. So, basically... a lady down the street locked herself out of her house and had wondered if one of our kids was small enough to crawl through her dog door. William fit that description. After I threw some clothes on him we walked down the street and we found the dog door. It was VERY small. We were able to get him in there and I talked him through trying to get that door unlocked. He was so brave. All the lights were off in the house and he found the light switch. He managed to get the key for the door and unlock it. The lady was SO grateful and I was SO proud of him! He was proud of himself too. The neighbor kept telling me that Will listened to my directions so well and he was so smart. =) She also said that I was so patient and encouraging! What a wonderful compliment!

No comments: