Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I made the Dean's list!

Ok so I did it again! I made the Dean's list at Ashford University! I'm so stoked because I have made the Dean's list every quarter for the past 2 years. My GPA is 3.79 and I'm pretty excited about that too!

I only have 4 classes left to take and I will FINALLY have my Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences with a focus on Elementary Education. My estimated graduation date is July of this year....=)

I'm going to borrow my brother Jake's cap and gown from when he graduated college and pretend it's mine...take a picture with my Degree and be done with school! =)

It's only taken me 12 years to finish...but hey...at least I'm finishing, right!?

I just thought I'd share that tidbit of good news with you all... =)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats, you should really be proud of yourself!

WhitsellFamily4 said...

I can't begin to imagine how you did that!!!!! WE both share a very similar chaotic life and the simple thought of adding school to my life brings me to tears... and i have 1/2 the kids you do... and i don't work.... and you made the deans list... YOU DESERVE A SERIOUS SPA DAY... I can't believe it... Be very proud of yourself. I am amazed!

Shelly said...

I've been thinking about you..I hope you are doing well. You still reside in Bakes right? I have a friend who also lives there. I may be visiting this summer and if I do, I'd love to see you. Have you found a church yet? Depending on how long I visit, I might want to find a temporary church. I know this is very out of the blue and random, but I'd love to hear from ya and catch up. shelsauer(at)gmail(dot)com.
Take Care,
Shelly