Monday, April 14, 2008

Is it Monday already?!?!?!?!

So, today is Monday. Really...already?!?! What happened to my weekend? Oh.. I know... it was full of sleepovers and birthday parties! With Steve away....I think I might be crazy to have thought I could pull off a birthday party for 10 "9" year olds! 10! At the park thankfully and not in my backyard but add to the 10 my other 3 kids... and boy oh boy! Not to mention....it was 98 degrees today. I'm sorry...did summer some how show up unannounced because I thought we were still in the spring time season? It's April right? Not June? So...10 "9" year olds at the park, 98 degrees, 3 other kids on the playground, CHOCOLATE cupcakes (told you I was crazy) and water balloons. Yes, water balloons. We did a 3 legged race, egg and spoon race, water balloon volleyball, water balloon toss and then finally a water balloon fight - which ended when my daughter (the birthday girl) fell into tears because they dumped water on her! Whew! The drama starts. All in all....we had a good time. The chocolate Hannah Montana cupcakes were a hit...even with my 2 year old that basically covered her ENTIRE body with chocolate frosting! If I had a few extra hands on my person then I would've managed a picture of that one...but since the Lord only blessed me with 2.... I missed the picture opportunity.


Steve has decided that he can't take it any longer and he is coming home for the weekend! =) Yea!!!! The kids are counting down the days and are sooooo excited! He is too, which is funny because I thought he would enjoy the silence and the lack of chaos. He says he hates how quiet it is at the RV. Oh...wait... quiet from our kids but not from everything else. He told me last night, while we were on the phone, that he just heard 3 gun shots....then an ambulance a few minutes later. GUN SHOTS!!!! Oh...then he says... yea, that's not the first time I've heard gun shots....we probably don't want to move to this area! Um...YEAH! No kidding! I pray for his protection every day...all day!


So speaking of Bakersfield.... our renters just gave us notice. They'll be out at the end of this month...so now we have to find new renters. The bank has decided that they can't give us the full amount that they had originally told us and until we get renters to sign a lease....they can't give us anything. Which means.... that we have to reapply for the loan because it's past the deadline date of use or whatever! So my parents say to me....why don't you guys just move back to the house while your still deciding what to do... so picture this.... 6 of us in a 3 bedroom 1.75 bath house....that is 1250 square feet. Sound like fun? So if you are a praying person.....keep us in your prayers.... =)

As always, I'll keep you posted.... =)

1 comment:

Tracie said...

The party... next time A nice air conditioned place in which you pay someone else to do all the work? :-P