Monday, April 21, 2008

LONG WEEKEND!!!!!!

Well...Steve came home this weekend because he was miserable without us! =) lol He thought he missed all the chaotic noise until he got home and heard it! =) We had a busy weekend. Will's preschool did their end of the year Parents night. It was so cute to watch all the kids sing songs! Here is a small clip. They were singing the song It's my Father's house... The kids are singing...
"there's a Big Big Yard where we can play FOOTBALL!"





And I told you I might have been gifted with 8 arms like and octopus to be able to keep up with my 4 kids.... well... I found a picture I took of Annabelle eating that messy chocolate cupcake! =) Aren't you glad it's not your kid?!?!



On Saturday I was so excited to go to a High Tea with some girlfriends. We had a very nice time. It is always enjoyable to be able to be a girlie girl every once in a while! We all got to wear funky hats! =) It was truly a wonderful and relaxing time! So the picture of the table is lovely.. those things in the middle...scones! I love scones and these ones were HUGE and wonderful! Don't our hats look so festive??!?!?! =)
























Wait there's more!!!! AS if this weekend wasn't busy enough!

We finally celebrated Will's 4th birthday! We went to the fire station and got to have a tour. The kids were soooooo excited!!! The firemen were awesome! They gave them a tour of their TV room (and um....they have 2 LARGE screen TV's with some really really really nice leather recliners....) their kitchen with 3 HUGE stainless steel fridges and a super nice stove...(I want it!!!) their sleeping rooms, and their gym (um...yeah...I want that too!!! lol) and then the kid's favorite part...the TRUCK!!!! After the tour, the firemen gave the kids little Jr. Fire Fighter hats! How cute is that!






After the Fire Station we went to the park... so much fun to be 4 again!



So...Steve left....reluctently....and we're counting down the next few weeks. I guess I'd better start packing some more...but first I have to finish my school work for tonight and clean up this mess of a tornado that blew threw here when daddy was home! A mom's work is NEVER done! =)










No comments: