Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures!!!!

Ok so it's been a while and I've finally downloaded some pictures from my camera. Our desktop has taken a turn for the worst and now all of our computer stuff has to be done on my laptop...so...I have finally downloaded the necessary crap and we're up and ready to go...so... here are some updated pictures...

The first one is of Jeremiah and Annabelle on Easter...


This next one is of my Grandma Mariano and all of her Great Grandkids! Whew! 4 of those are mine...2 are Rachel's and the cutest baby on my Grandma's lap is Jake's.





Here is Hailey getting close to a miniture pony at CALM (California Living Museum)...there are a couple from our day at CALM. It's definetly NOT the Wildlife Safari Zoo that we LOVED in Arizona...but it was pretty cute.


Annabelle and Hailey getting up close and personal with the pony...


Here's another one of the kids and then of Steve feeding the goat...such yummy little pellets!!! =) I'm guessing they're treats or something...shoot if you put me at a fence and hand fed me OREO's then I'd eat out of your hand too!!!! lol



Here's Bella!!!!


OOOHHHH.... Hailey's first dance... well sorta... it was a Father Daughter Dance... How cute are they!??!?!




William at his preschool graduation.... it's hard to believe that he will start kindergarten in the fall! 3 kids in school and 1 to go.....





ok...so that's about it for now... unless I can find some more pics.... =)

No comments: