Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So proud....

Ok so funny thing... you know how kids make up their own words? You know, like han-ga-burr for hamburger or host-i-boldt for hospital (yea...those are my kids!) Annabelle made a cute one the other day... I was making lunch and we were having quesadilla's... these are Bella's favorite. She tells me after she eats..."Thanks for making me a cheesydilla mom" LOL I just had to laugh. She was clear and precise with her other words but cheesydilla!!!! Awe...so cute.

Also...I'm addicted to Facebook. Oh, wait...I think I already told you that! I think it's because I am finding people from forever ago. Like my friend Abby from High School (um...13 years ago) or my friend and floormate in college - Amber (um...10 years ago) and my friend Todd from my Starbucks days down in Newport (10 years too!) It's fun to play catch up and see where everyone is. LOVE IT.

Jake and Jessica took some more photo's and they're awesome (as always)... just check out Jake's website... click HERE then click on Blog..it will take you to the pics. My sister Rachel is the bride model on the top of the page. It's sick how beautfiul she is!

That's all. I'm tired...(it's now 11pm) Steve's been gone for 2 days now and tomorrow will be 3... I need a nap, and a bath, and a good book (which I can't find because I think it's under the laundry pile) and my husband back. I can't sleep when he's not here....

1 comment:

The 5 of Us said...

I love the things kids say.

I can totally relate to Facebook...oh how that sucks all my time, but so much fun.