Monday, May 18, 2009

Time...whatever that is!

Hey. So I've been bugged to update my blog so I have caved. I've been crazy busy...but also a bit lazy when it comes to blogging or replying to email or whatever... so...sorry...

Here's and update.

Our Family Feud show aired and we laughed our heads off watching ourselves on TV. Laughed and blushed from the embarassment of looking so...um...not thin!!! =)

I'm working like mad and I love it!

The kids have a few days left of school and I'm dreading summer vacation. Will and Bella are done on Friday (with a party tomorrow and no school wed/thurs). Hailey and Jeremiah get out next Friday.

Steve had a little health scare last week and we are now recovering. He had a short stay in the hospital for heart related problems and now has an appointment to see a cardiologist on Friday. We'll see how that goes. Keep us in your prayers.

Hailey tried out for Robin Hood at a local children's theater and we'll find out later this week if she got a part. She also just got her hair cut...but I'll have to post pictures later.

I finally joined Facebook. Wanna be my friend? =) lol
I've found some friends that I haven't heard from since highschool and college. It's kinda fun!

Um...the kids' school wants to send them to a different school and I have to petition to keep them where they are. It's stressing me out. William starts kindergarten in the Fall so it's a super important issue right now.

We do NOT like our town... nope...not one bit...we wanna move... anyone want to offer my hubby a job?!?! We are ready to go.

Oooohhhh I have 1 class left and I will graduate!!!! Yeahhhhh yeahhh yeahhhh FINALLY!!!!

ok...so that's about it in a nut shell. We're pretty boring... =)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad your back blogging. I have been wondering about the family. I figured you were just too busy. I hope Steve is alright. I will be praying for good news - please keep me updated.

I missed your debut. I am so bummed. I have a new blog - but it's me Amy.

I will look you up on Facebook. I searched you not that long ago but you must not have been signed up yet!

I know all about not liking the place you live. Hopefully we will be back in Cali by December.

Take care and tell Steve Hi for me.

WhitsellFamily4 said...

Hey girl... What happened with the bed bath and beyond or bass pro poss. jobs??... I will look for you on myspace, but now that you have joined that join facebook!!!!
love your guts... OHHH the baby blanket is soooooo cute!!!! I love it and karly wil tooo!