Friday, July 18, 2008

Annabelle...and her diaper...

She hates it. I mean, wouldn't you? She just keeps taking it off and leaving it places. We have a huge house, so I am seriously searching for it. I'll ask her where it is and usually she'll tell me exactly where it is but sometimes not.

This morning was one of those mornings. The alarm went off and I just laid there for a minute. Then... Will comes in my room SCREAMING that Bella took her diaper off and threw it at him! Great. But then it gets worse. She had more than pee in the diaper. So.... good morning to me!

I spent the next 30 minutes cleaning the carpet, ripping off the sheets (because she decided to climb up on his bed) and cleaning her up. WHY? Why are kids fascinated with such things? It's gross and frustrating. She is ready to be potty trained. In fact, she's gone on her own a couple of times but the whole moving thing kinda pushed the potty training aside. But this was the last straw! Seriously!

I know that I'm not the only parent to deal with this right? You would think that since she is my 4th kid I'd have it down, but no. Maybe because she's my 4th kid I'm not surprised by anything anymore.

I hear yelling from upstairs... I guess that would be my cue to go. I think MOM and Ref are one in the same! =)

No comments: