Sunday, July 27, 2008

David Crowder, Mercy Me, and I'm a new auntie!!!!

Ok. So it's been a busy week. I always start out with the best intentions of blogging every day or at least a few times a week. It's been a week. Whew! Tuesday night I went to see David Crowder Band and Mercy Me in concert here. David Crowder was awesome and hilarious!!!! Mercy Me was really great too. I didn't realize I had my camera until Mercy Me was practically done so I was bummed. But here is a picture of Mercy Me. And they sang one of their favorite songs at the end so here is a clip of that. Oh and check out my playlist at the bottom of my blog. There is a few songs from both groups... I bet you have heard them before but didn't know who sang that song you LOVE!!!!!
BUT here is a link to YouTube so that you can see David Crowder... HERE





My sister in law went into labor so I drove out there to see them. It was quite the ordeal for her. But I finally have a nephew =) He was transferred to the NICU for breathing difficulties but he is doing better and they are hoping to release him tomorrow or the next day. Here is an adorable picture of him...ok well here is a few! =) My brother says that the picture on the right makes him look like Yoda! =) He's just stinkin cute!













So since we were at my parents house awaiting the baby's delivery we took the kids swimming. So here are just some fun photo's of the kids and my dad in their backyard.



No comments: