Thursday, August 28, 2008

Awesome Photo's!!!!!




Jake and Jessica came to visit for a couple of days, bringing with them my most adorable nephew! He is so cute and getting so big. It was wonderful to just be able to visit with them and hold him. I swear newborn smell is intoxicating! =) Well...until we have to change a diaper but there is nothing that can compare to that newborn smell. I love it!

Anyway, I know that I brag about how talented Jake and Jess are but truly...they are. They managed to get some great photo's of us in the backyard...after a long day and whining kids... somehow they turned out fabulous! Check 'em out... I've posted a few... Jake has a few on his blog. I have the link on the right side of the page or you can click HERE to see his blog.
Thanks Jake and Jess! We love you...and Micaiah! =)










1 comment:

Amy said...

The pictures are great, you have such a beautiful family. I can't believe how they have all grown. Time just keeps flying by. I hope all is well.