Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School Started!!!

Whooo Hoooo!!!! =) The first day of school was Monday. It was alittle chaotic because it's a new school and we didn't get a chance to tour it before school started. Hailey's teacher sent her a postcard in the mail so that was awesome to at least know who her teacher was... we just had to find her classroom once we got on campus. We got a letter in the mail stating who Jeremiah's teacher was and her class number. There were SO many people on campus... we had to park a good distance away and walk for awhile to get there. The kids were very excited though! Their teachers seem really nice and eager so I'm excited.

It's day 3 of school...so far so good... =) Will and Bella start in September... now I just have to get a job to pay for it! =)

So, I checked my email last night before I headed off to bed and I freaked out! One of my bank cards has been compromised and someone made 2 charges in Vegas for $500 each! I called my bank and had to file a claim but CRAP! Why do people do this? and how? I had my card...it's never left my side... I hardly use it... so... how did they get the info? A little scarry. It's frustrating... I'm just glad it wasn't our account...just my "fun" stuff account.

I've got to find a job. I'm putting in my application at Starbucks again. I'm hoping that since I'm a certified Barista it will make it a little easier for them to re-hire me. Fingers crossed! I'll keep you posted on what happens... =)

2 comments:

Amy said...

How great for you and how fun for the kids, I am homeschooling Kylie this year so I envy you! This week we are working out all the kinks, hopefully we will figure it out soon. :)

Amy said...

Please tell your Hubby I said Happy Birthday!!!!! I don't have your new numbers.