Sunday, August 31, 2008

What's for Dinner?

I had the idea to just start blogging what I make for dinner. I know that there are days when I run out of ideas and would like to find some suggestions so... here is my suggestions.

I put 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the crock pot with a small bottle of BBQ sauce...put it on low for about 8 hours. After about 6 1/2 hours I shredded the chicken then put it back in the crock pot. We then put it onto hamburger buns and enjoyed! Corn on the cob and kiwi fruit on the side and dinner was on the table. It was pretty good...easy...and the kids liked it. Plus, there is leftovers for Steve's lunch this week.

It's definitely something I'll make again. Jeremiah liked his with some cheddar cheese on top...that was pretty good too!

No comments: