Monday, August 11, 2008

Procrastination....

So, I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now. Actually, it's due tonight so I should have been writing it a while ago... but I haven't. School is getting monotonous.
*Sigh*
I'm schedualed to be done in April... so lets hope that the time will fly by.
What else should I be doing?... unpacking more boxes, mopping the kitchen floor, getting stuff ready for dinner tonight, organizing the playroom, finding a place for everything that has been unpacked but not put away. I remember now why I don't like moving.
Oh... we got our first electric bill. YIKES! I hate paying bills. Just when you think you've gotten ahead, you realize you're still sitting in the same spot.

Do you ever feel like your life is boring? I read some blogs from my friends and wonder how their lives stay so full. Even with 4 kids I feel like we are bored. I think the kids have enjoyed the park down the street and playing outside since it isn't 120 degrees like it was back in Arizona. But, seriously.... we're boring people.
Steve is taking some days off next week and we've decided to take the kids to Knotts Berry Farm for the day. We're going to see and Angels game too... the boys are excited about that. We didn't get to one last season so it'll be fun. I'm sure when school starts life will pick up...or when I find a job...but for now... we are enjoying the leisure of summer.

No comments: