Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Diapers.com

I heard of this cool website from a lady in my mom's group this morning. So I checked it out. It looks to be a fantastic deal!!! I saw on there that you can buy over 200 Pampers in a HUGE box for about $47. I think the best deal I found was for over 100 Pampers at Sams Club for $29.... so it's a good price. Some of you may have gotten this email... if not and you use diapers or know someone who does... check it out...

Thought you might be interested in this website I discovered, www.diapers.com. They deliver diapers, wipes, formula and other baby necessities at really low prices with fast free shipping. They carry all the big brands and hard-to-find products too.

If you enter my email address or Referral Code on the shopping cart screen, you'll get an extra $5 off your first order. And I'll get a $1 credit each time you order. It's a great way we can both save!

My Email Address: calltamar@yahoo.com
Referral Code: Tamar
Check it out at www.diapers.com

No comments: