Thursday, March 6, 2008

I haven't blogged in a while.

Ok so it's been a few weeks. I kept telling myself that I'd blog when I could load the pictures on the computer. We went to the park and I wanted to post it. Annabelle got a haircut. Her first one. I took pictures. Have I put them on the computer yet? NOPE! It seems like whenever I get a second to actually do something I want to...I can't. Why... oh becuase there is a chaos!

Saturday...I went to wash my dishes (which I hate doing) and as I turned the faucet it broke off into my hands. Water then sprayed me in the face until I could get to the thing to turn it off! So..soaking wet I had to figure out what to do next. We spend most of Sunday trying to fix the darn thing. The landlord of this house hasn't kept up with anything so the pipe underneath the sink was just rusty and corroded. Steve's arms were killing him from trying to twist the nut and get it off. Seriously, it took like 3 hours! After mulitiple trips to Home Depot...we have a new faucet. Who knows how long it will last though!! lol =)

I've been packing too. All the non-essentials. Which is kinda hard with the kids. What I see as a non essential they are freaking out about not having for a couple of months. I have to pack when they are in school so they can't see what I'm doing! lol Same with all of the toys. I think I've gone to goodwill a few times....with their stuff!!! =) They funny thing is...no one has asked me for that toy that they can't seem to find...so I guess they won't miss any of the stuff I donated.

Steve will be getting ready to go to CA next week. We're a little sad but we know it will be all better when school gets out! So, if you are thinking of me...pray for me. I will be doing it all alone for a few months...I will need the prayers! =)

Ok...that's it for now. We have an eventful weekend coming so I'm sure I'll have more to write about. As I always do. Steve laughs at me for blogging...but hey...I tell him it's either this or I talk his ear off! =) He supports me blogging! lol =)

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Gotta share a funny story with you: my boys, being the slobs they are at 13 & 15, every now and then I take them to the laundromat to wash, dry and fold their own clothes. As they fold, I tell them I will 'help' them. As I fold up something I have not seen them wear in ages, I ask," Do you wear this?" "Yeah" they reply, "all the time." I nod, smile and fold it. Once they turn to grab another item to fold, I toss the item in a black trash bag strategically placed where they cannot see. Before to long, the trash bag is full and when we leave I say, "Oh by the way, can you throw this bag into the Goodwill bin for the Homeless people please?" They do so, with out knowing it was their 'treasured' belongings they are giving away. It's good to be mom.