Monday, March 10, 2008

It's Monday

So it's Monday. I'm already tired and the week has just started. My weekend started off with a bang. Hailey had to go to the dentist on Friday and had a tooth pulled and some cavities filled. Holy Cow that cost us an arm and a leg! And to think we have 3 more behind her that will need to see the dentist. I'm afraid! =) lol

Friday night Hailey had a birthday party to go to and it was at a skating rink. How fun for her. I remember going to skating rinks when I was little. This was her 2nd time on roller skates and she really had some fun. Steve went to pick her up when it was over and she suckered him into renting some skates! He did and she thought it was so funny to watch daddy skate. It was the first thing that she told me when she got up Saturday morning. She was loving the fact that he did that with her! Go Daddy!

We've started to really pack now. We have some things cleared out and the house is starting to look lonely. The pictures are off the wall and it's weird.

We will be heading out to CA next weekend to get Steve settled, look at more houses and celebrate Easter. I can't believe the time has flown by! But I can't wait to get out there. My brother and sister in law just informed me that they will be having a BOY so I am excited!!! My first nephew! =) Hailey heard me say that I was happy for them to have a boy and she stood in the kitchen and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" apparently she wanted them to have a girl! lol We haven't had a boy in the family in 4 years but we've had 3 girls...so a boy will be fun! =)

Ok enough procrastinating... I have to get my stuff done! Schoolwork, housework, mommy stuff, packing, cooking, sleeping, working....and somehow I have to fit in a shower! =) lol

Enjoy your Monday. Thank goodness it's half over!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Good luck on the pending move!

My only advice~ get rid of the clutter when the kids are not looking!