Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pepsi

Do you ever have one of those days where everything and everyone is annoying you? Today, is one of those days. Perhaps it's because of the looming separation from my husband or perhaps it's the fact that I have to pack up this house. Whatever the reason....I need a Pepsi! =) Yes, that is my vice. Pepsi. Sad isn't it? Steve will call me throughout the day and ask how things are going. If I sound overwhelmed or if I tell him "I'm loosing it!" =) He'll show up with a Pepsi for me! Not in the can, or in a 2 liter....a fountain drink! =) What a good man!

So today...we are packing. We are really packing. This week will be Steve's last full week so we're trying to get as much done as we can. It's slightly overwhelming. For a family of 6 we have a lot of stuff. Not major furniture...just stuff. Books, movies, papers, TOYS and blankets. My kids love blankets...weird. Hailey, I swear, sleeps with about 6 blankets! =) We're clearing out the garage. Oh boy. That is a chore in itself. With Steve staying in CA without us...he is only taking what he can fit in the RV comfortably...yeah...um....not much. I pretty much will be packing for what seems like...forever! =) lol

We'll be having a garage sale though...April 5th. So...if you live in AZ...come help me clear out my "stuff" by taking my "stuff" to become your "stuff"! lol =) Seriously, anyone want a teeter totter, or climbing outside slide, or Gateway computer, .... the list could go on... Craigslist is looking really really good right now!!! =)

So basically...it might be a 2 Pepsi day!!! =) I should buy stock!

1 comment:

Jolie Molino said...

Hey you, sellign any outside toys? I so wish you were not moving!