Friday, October 3, 2008

Family Feud here we come!

Whoo Hoo!!! My sister got us an audition for Family Feud! We are going on Tuesday to LA to audition and we are SO excited! I can't wait.

It will be my parents, sister and brother and of course me... =)

We are supposed to be "on our A game!" as the guy from Family Feud says... and I know that when the 5 of us get together we get very animated! We have a blast together playing games around my parents dining room table. So, this will be a fabulous time had by all!!!! =)

I will keep you posted on the outcome. It's a bit of a drive to LA and I have to work the next morning but it will all be worth it! Especially if we get on the show!

Cross your fingers....keep us in your prayers.... and I'll hopefully have good news for you! (and me!)

No comments: