Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's been a busy weekend and it's not even over yet!!!!!




I just had to post this picture of Annabelle.... She has such a sweet smile.... It's contagious isn't it?!?!?! Ok, now to the reason of my posting...


Whew! I'm finally sitting down after hours on my feet and days of preparation. Last night we did Jeremiah's birthday party at our house and today we had the Fall Festival at the kids' school. The Festival went pretty well and I am now totally tired! I'm trying to blog this.... and I just lost it all!!! So, I'm starting over... my bed is calling to me so I'm going to try to make this fast!

We had Jeremiah's birthday party at our house last night. We rented a jump house and the kids were so excited! We were going to do his party on his birthday (19th) but Steve found out he needed to go on a business trip and he was sched. to leave that day... so... We literally threw it together for Friday after school. I felt like a bad mome because the invitations were such late notices... I just prayed that a few kids would come. On Monday when he got home from school he had an invitation in his bag from another kid in his class who was having a party on Sunday. Good thing we didn't do it on that day! =)

Whew! Anyway, here are a few pics from the party. Oh... the first 2 guests (out of 3 guests) that showed up....were GIRLS!!!!! The last guest was a boy...so that was cool. Jeremiah was funny though because he kept showing off and acting like a clown! I think that he has a crush on one of the girls....and I think the feeling is mutual! =) So cute! I know it won't be cute for very much longer...lol! But it's cute now. She is a cutie!!!


Oh! Jeremiah's birthday present was a bike! He was so excited that he started hugging the bike! =) He is still looking forward to putting out his birthday bag tonight. It will be full of goodies and I'll post pictures of that later...=)

So, since I'm the head room mom for Jeremiah's class, I was responsible for putting together our booth for the Fall Festival. I didn't have too many parent volunteers so a lot of it was on my own. Set up, decoration, running the booth, etc... I did have some parents help out running it and Hailey was a huge help! Our booth was the Missile Launch and the theme was military. I raided Steve's side of the closet and grabbed a bunch of his camo gear. We had a camo tarp that I hung up on the back of the EZ UP and it looked great! My camera is not working so well...so just bare with me on the pictures. I think that you can see the booth ok. That is Jeremiah's teacher in the picture...but not Jeremiah...I didn't get a good one of him...sorry



William was able to throw a ball and have a police man "clock" him! He threw 20 miles an hour!!! Go Will!!!! He was so proud of himself. Bella had a great time too...she loved her candy bracelet!

And here are a few extra pics of the newest addition to our family...=) aren't they cute!!!! FAT but Cute!!!!

1 comment:

WhitsellFamily4 said...

what are the doxie's names? and who were they a present from.. I want to know more about them... Where did they come from? Thats too cool, i know how much you love doxies...
ALi