Monday, September 29, 2008

Awww... brothers!

Guess what the boys are doing right now???? No, not fighting... not even wrestling. No, not arguing over what cartoon they are going to watch.

Jeremiah went out and got both of their baseball gloves. Grabbed a tennis ball. And is now throwing grounders to William, who is catching them (very well I might add) and throwing them back!

I just stood at the window with a HUGE proud smile on my face. How cute are they? I can just see them as they get older and start playing sports.... I love it!

Steve was outside with them yesterday after church tossing the football around. I was outside cheering them on. They were taking turns hiking the ball to Steve, then he'd throw it to them as they ran for the touchdown. The other one would try to stop them. It was Will's turn to make a touchdown and Jeremiah starts telling me...."this is going to be SOOOO easy!!!" I just kinda chuckled... then he did it... He tripped him. I sorta yelled at him for swiping his foot under Will as he ran. Steve just gave me that look! So, I shut up. Until he did it again.... and then he tells me... I'm supposed to stop him mom! Ok...just be careful I say. Then it's Jeremiah's turn to try to score and William is waiting. Jeremiah hikes the ball to Steve and immediately William tackles Jeremiah. They start wrestling on the grass and Steve is just sitting there with the ball. I told them to stop wrestling and Jeremiah looks at me and says (remember....Will tackled him...) MOM....It's TACKLE football not FLAG.... We're supposed to get each other!!!!
Steve and I just laughed. I guess if they were having fun, then that is what it was all about right?! Neither one was mad at the other for tripping, tackling, wrestling or saying "In your face!" lol =) Aww.... boys! =)

No comments: