Friday, September 12, 2008

First Day of School Pictures

So, I finally got around to getting the pictures uploaded. I thought you might enjoy seeing all of them...=)



Here is Hailey and Jeremiah on their first day...







Hailey and Jeremiah in front of their classrooms...










Here is Annabelle and William on their first day... the picture didn't turn out too great because Bella has her eyes closed but keep looking...I added a few more...









Here is Will...looking so handsome








And of course Annabelle...this is the front of the building where we check them in... and William grabbing a bike to head outside.










This last one is my favorite of the two of them. They really are eachothers best friends and it's so cute to see how William literally takes her under his arm and cares for her. Oh and P.S. .... Go Angels! Will LOVES his lunch bag!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Annabelle is getting so big! I can't believe it! The kids are too adorable!