Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's for dinner ...

Dinner... well... tonight we have Skaterama at the kids' school. Me, roller skating... yeah, I don't think I've skated in over a decade! lol This should be funny...moreso because Will wants to try and if Will is doing it then Bella will want to as well.... Look for pictures in the near future. I'm sure it will be a good laugh!

So, for dinner it will be simple.

Taco Salad. Mainly because I have everything on hand, it's easy and the kids actually eat it! =)

I add avocado to ours and I mix sour cream with a bit of salsa for the dressing. Hailey likes it just plain but the boys like dressing. Annabelle just eats whatever the other kids eat so she doesn't care...=) as long as she gets her pink bowl, life is good.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We love Taco Salad! We haven't had it for a while, I just might have to make that soon, thanks for reminding me. Check out my recipe blog, once it is developed I am going to have contributors. theoriginalrecipe.blogspot.com