Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hailey's running for student council!




So, Hailey has decided to run for Secretary. She is pretty excited. She came home yesterday with a list of names...I asked her who they were and she smiled so big and said...The people voting for me! =) How cute is she...

Anyway, we had to make a poster for her to put up in the cafeteria... so I thought I'd attach a picture. She did a great job...with minimal help from me... We'll keep you posted on the outcome. Voting is next week and all the students have to register to vote this week (how cute is that!) =) then they actually vote next Thursday. *fingers crossed* She is getting so big and so grown up. I couldn't be prouder!











Oh, I didn't realize that I didn't post about my first day at work. It was interesting. I forgot how much book training they do. Even though I've worked there before, they still have to re-train me because it's been so long. No biggie but it's just a lot of repetition of stuff I already know. I swear, I sat at the computer with another girl in training, and we spent 30 minutes watching a "training module" on how to mop and clean! Um...I have 4 kids... I think I can manage a mop! I don't go back until next week...at 4am! Whooo Hoooo!!! =)

No comments: