Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Free Samples....

Hey, so I started working the drive-thru yesterday and today. It is quite a challenge! =) But truly so much fun. I have been working every morning since last Tuesday so I am exhausted! I have tomorrow off...but Steve will be out of town....so no break for me! =)

Anyway, did you know....that at Starbucks.... we are supposed to be sampling throughout the day? That means.... yummy treats. We just started a really good breakfast sandwich thingy that is kinda hard to pronounce... but you should try it. The portabella mushroom one is really good. It almost tastes like a spinach and mushroom pizza. I liked it.

A friend of mine from my mom's club told me about Wal-mart giving out free samples. You will have to give feedback via email when you've tested the product....but I'm cool with giving my opinion so it works for me! Click HERE for the link. Click on the tab that says Free Samples and you are on your way! I am waiting to get my free sample of Gain detergent, Pamprin, and a lotion in the mail. =) I always like free stuff...even if it's only 1 little pack of liquid detergent...or 2 Pamprin pills....I will definitely use it! and it was free! =)

Ok...the house is quiet so I might take a nap. What!??! A nap!?!?!? Yup....no kids in the house... quiet...I think a nap sounds awesome! Don't call me...=) If you wake me up....it might get ugly! =) lol

No comments: